A couple years ago when I made the choice to make some changes in my life, attitude and behavior, I started finding things like motivational quotes, sayings and I printed it put, used my scrapbook scissors with different designs and I would cut it out and staple or glue it to some colored paper. I would make it decorative and I put it up on my bulletin board, by my desk or anywhere I thought I would need that boost or motivation. I took one down and thought I would share it with you... ( I did not write this, I just found it on the internet a couple years ago.)
1. Stop Worrying. Worry kills life.

2. Begin each day with a prayer. It will arm your soul.

3. Control appetite. Over-indulgence clogs body and mind.

4. Accept your limitations...

5. Don't envy. It wastes time and energy.

6. Have faith in people. Cynicism sours the disposition.

7. Find a hobby. It will relax your nerves.

8. Read a book a week to stimulate imagination and broaden your views.

9. Spend some time alone for the peace of solitude and silence.

10. Try to want what you have, instead of spending your strength trying to get what you want.