Prioritize your Priorities:
What’s more important?

"Child, car, bank account in the plus? The little things on the side that you want?
Music components? Clothes when you get ready?
Money to come home when you want or have?
Look before you leap.
Think before you speak.
Use the best gift God gave you.
And that is common sense.
Remember, that a fool and his money will soon depart. Don’t let that be you."

Dad
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected


My dad wrote this a few years before he died. He really cared for me, siblings just as much. I was the baby of the family. My dad always said I was hard headed. I didn't quite understand this at the time. It didn't mean a whole lot to me because I didn't think I had really experienced life to this level yet. Everything my dad has said and taught me makes sense now. I just wish he was here now to see how the seed he planted sprouted so beautifully. He belived that if you train up a child in the way he ought to go, he won't depart from it so that tells me he knows!